vijay

welcome Netizen

Share Your Knowledge.It is a way to achieve immortality

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ASP.NET Validator control using in Modalpopup extender


Hi ..
Recently I worked with modalpopup extender..in my grid view when an edit button popup window has shown.intially everything was working fine.Then I added an validator control for validating data in modal popup extender…But surprisingly…when I click button it will not post back..Simply its stable..no popup window open….
                                Then I tried in many way also I googled also about this topic…but I didn’t find anything…
Suddenly I got an thought why don’t we try with validation group in validator..Then its really worked….

Solution for the problem:
                                Use validation group when using validator in modal popup extender..

I hope this one  will helpful to someone……….

0 comments:

Post a Comment