vijay

welcome Netizen

Share Your Knowledge.It is a way to achieve immortality

Friday, March 16, 2012

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding


Recently I worked with one of my project. When I hosted into live server I felt the connection would be very slow..Also sometimes I got this type of error. Pages loading would be slow..
Regarding thi issues I posted and searched many sites…But I can find the proper reason for this issues. In many cases they said increase the connection time out, but it will never workout for me……..
One of my friend said the solution for my problem. Its in database option..If you have come across this issues..
Open your database properties and click option menu in the properties
Change the autoclose as false. My database its in true then I changed into false..
Afterwards I never get the error, also site speed also increased. For an every database settings the default option autoclose as false…




I hope this article would help to solve these issues…..


0 comments:

Post a Comment